On this episode of The Small Business Show, hear why co-host Shannon Jean believes LinkedIn is one of the most underutilized tools for Small Business owners. We jump into the WHY both you and your Small Business should have a presence on LinkedIn with some enlightening personal anecdotes and lessons learned on the platform.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #329 for Wednesday, May 26, 2021
- 00:01:24 How to Make LinkedIn Work for your Business
- LinkedIn Jobs (with a $50 SBS Coupon!)
- 00:05:03 Using LinkedIn as a “Social Network”*
- 00:07:40 Using LinkedIn to find Customers*
- Engage first.
- 00:10:26 Connecting with Suppliers on LinkedIn*
- Focus on adding value.
- 00:14:46 Wade through the noise
- 00:17:46 Using LinkedIn to develop your board of advisors*
- 00:19:39 Shannon’s Couch*
- 00:22:30 LinkedIn’s Paid Tools*
- 00:23:34 Be tactful with how you use LinkedIn
- 00:25:16 Will LinkedIn let me control my feed?*
- 00:26:52 More LinkedIn Tips*
- 00:28:16 Playing the long game*
- 00:30:25 SBS 329 Outtro
The post Why Your Small Business Needs to be on LinkedIn – Small Business Show Episode 329 appeared first on The Small Business Show.