Managing your time as a Small Business owner is a critical part of each day. Join us today as your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton discuss how to identify when your time becomes more valuable than the task you are working on and how to delegate so you can more effectively apply your skills to another task.
We also introduce a new Long & Short productivity system that Shannon has been developing to help him “eat the frog” in the most productive manner as possible.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #349 for Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- 00:03:02 Timing Your Inspiration
- British Airways Chase Visa Signature Card
- 00:09:51 SPONSOR: Novo: Get Your Free business banking account in just 10 minutes at BankNovo.com/SBS.
- 00:11:45 SPONSOR: NetSuite. NetSuite by Oracle is the #1 Financial System – no matter how big your business grows. NetSuite is offering a one-of-a-kind financing program only for those ready to switch today! Head to NetSuite.com/sbs
- 00:12:57 Valuing Your Time
- 00:31:43 Short-Term vs. Long-Term Systems
- 00:43:25 SBS 349 Outtro
The post Valuing Your Time and the Short & Long Productivity System – Small Business Show 349 appeared first on The Small Business Show.