We are flooded with information each day – articles, headlines, podcasts, news, and more. Today, our guest runs several businesses built around curating this flood of content into something worthwhile to read or listen to. Stories that have lasting value, and that can change your life. Uri Bram is the CEO of The Browser and The Listener – businesses built around curation that we are excited to learn more about.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #298 for Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- 00:01:14 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
Uri Bram, CEO of The Browser, The Listener, The Viewer
- We need curation!
- The Plan: Flow with Everything
- Make Yourself the Hub of Uncommon Experiences
- Be intentional with your business, with your metrics
- We Love Mistakes!
- We’ll only recommend something if it’s still going to be interesting in ten years
- Identify Mistakes of Omission
- The Bootstrapper’s Dilemma
- Uri Bram: “I make things out of thoughts.”
- Sort out your problems first.
- SBS 298 Outtro
The post Uri Bram CEO of The Browser – Small Business Show Episode 298 appeared first on The Small Business Show.