Defining what success means to you is a critical part of developing a system to achieve what you want, both in your Small Business and personal life. On this episode of the Small Business Show, join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they discuss how to develop a system to achieve your definition of success.
Listen in to hear what questions you need to ask yourself to come up with your own definition of success, why you should avoid blindly competing with others and why your business partners and spouse should be very aware of what success means to you.
Join us, then visit the Small Business Support Group to ask questions and share what success means to you!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #253 for Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Bullheaded Persistence
- 00:01:40 SBS 253 Part 1: Goals vs. Systems
- “Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you made the effort to do your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming”
- When The Game Stands Tall
- Keep challenging yourself
- “What do you really want?”
- Avoid Blindly Competing Without Purpose
- 00:13:55 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:15:44 SBS 253 Part 2 Laugh Each Day
- Be Reliable
- Learn Continuously
- Be Financially Independent
- The definition of Financial Independence
- Goals are artificial stopping points
- Scott Adams: Goals are for losers
- Shannon’s system for writing a book
- 00:31:30 SBS 253 Outtro
The post To be Successful, First Define What Success Means to You – Small Business Show 253 appeared first on The Small Business Show.