Merry Christmas! I am thinking of you all today and wishing you peace through this holiday season as you embrace all that it represents. Christmas is a time to celebrate, rest, reflect, extend gratitude, and hold your family close. For many of us, our families are the motivation for our professional dedication, so this season, I encourage you to take some time to pause and embrace every moment with your family – whatever that means to you.
On today’s special episode of SmallBizChat, I share my appreciation for all that Christmas represents and brings. I express what this holiday means to me as a Christian and the importance of thanking God and remembering the reason for the season. I also highlight what Christmas looks like in my family, and what I wish for you as you reflect on your professional and personal highlights of 2019 and move into the new year.
“Struggles make you stronger. You can’t have a testimony without a test.”
– Melinda Emerson
Listen to the podcast below:
Here’s what you’ll learn on this episode:
- Why I feel incredibly grateful this Christmas
- What Christmas is truly about
- The importance of honoring both blood and chosen family
- Christmas traditions that my family enjoys
- One of my favorite family Christmas stories
- The promise my father made me make about my son’s December birthday
- My hopes for you as a business owner this holiday season
- What I hope you think about this Christmas and moving into the new year
- The type of list you should create as you reflect on 2019
Your SmallBizChat Action Point for the Week:
This Christmas, take time to reflect. Look back on this year’s experiences – the good, the bad, and the ugly – from this past year, and everything you have had the opportunity to learn. Make a reflection list to highlight where you have been this year so you can effectively launch into what is next.
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: What Does Christmas Mean to Me – 025 appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.