Griffin Stewart is an e-commerce consultant, affiliate marketer, and the owner and co-founder of 5DayDeal, a multi-million dollar start-up which he founded with his wife Valerie in 2014. Specializing in joint venture partnerships, Griffin donates 10 percent of his profits to charity and has contributed over 1.8 million dollars to non-profits over the past five years. Before 5DayDeal, Griffin spent eleven years as the owner of the photography online sales consulting company, The Traveling Designer. In addition to his business ventures, Griffin is an award-winning travel and landscape photographer whose work has been featured by National Geographic.
Griffin joins me today to discuss affiliate marketing and strategies for success in the online marketing space. He shares how his brand 5DayDeal works, the dynamic between the company and its partners, and how Griffin’s dedication to giving back serves as an integral piece of 5DayDeal’s mission. Griffin also highlights best practices for affiliate marketing and why you shouldn’t try to sell products that you don’t truly believe in.
“If you don’t believe in the product, don’t promote it.” – Griffin Stewart
Listen to the podcast below:
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- The most effective ways to engage in affiliate marketing
- How you can truly make money with affiliate marketing
- What the 5DayDeal is, how the platform works, and the types of products it promotes
- The evolution of 5DayDeal and how the brand got started
- How giving back fits into Griffin’s vision for 5DayDea
- How the brand determines which affiliates to partner with, and how 5DayDeal makes partnerships a win-win experience
- The major dos and don’ts of affiliate marketing
- The importance of promoting products that you truly see the value in
- Where your motivation in business should be
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Disrupt You!: Master Personal Transformation, Seize Opportunity, and Thrive in the Era of Endless Innovation by Jay Samit
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Connect with Griffin Stewart:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: The Ins and Outs of Affiliate Marketing with Griffin Stewart appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.