Barry Moltz is a small business expert with over 20 years of experience in starting and building small organizations. He is the author of multiple business-related books, including How to Get Unstuck: 25 Ways to Get Your Business Growing Again and his latest, Small Business Hacks: 100 Shortcuts to Your Success. He is a nationally recognized keynote speaker, a member of the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame, and a former adjunct professor on entrepreneurship at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
Barry joins me today to share his favorite business hacks for small business owners. He explains the difference between customer service and creating a customer experience and how the customer experience impacts your ROI. He shares content marketing strategies you can use to keep your business top-of-mind with your customers. He also explains the importance of segmenting your email list so the right email reaches the right customers, at the right time of the customer journey.
“People don’t buy products anymore. They buy experiences; they buy relationships with companies.” – Barry Moltz
Listen to the podcast below:
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Hacking email: how to get people to reply to your emails
- How to choose the right attorney for your small business
- Why the best way to provide customer service is by creating customer experiences
- Creating an automated marketing strategy to keep your sales pipeline filled
- Content marketing strategies to keep your small business top-of-mind with your customers
- The importance of segmenting your list to positively impact your email marketing success
- How to determine when to stop chasing a customer
Connect with Barry Moltz:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Small Business Hacks to Grow Your Business with Barry Moltz appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.