Recognized by President Obama as a Top 100 entrepreneur under 30, Neil Patel is a highly regarded expert in the online marketing space who has helped brands grow their marketing capabilities, including Amazon, Microsoft, Airbnb, Google, and SalesForces. Neil is the co-founder of Neil Patel Digital and Crazy Egg as well as the founder Kissmetrics. He has earned significant recognition from the United Nations, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and Entrepreneur Magazine for his professional expertise and business growth. He is a New York Times bestselling author, as well as co-host of Marketing School Podcast, with over one million monthly listeners. Additionally, Neil is an esteemed speaker, sharing insights with several hundred audiences, including brands such as Facebook and Thomson Reuters.
Neil joins me today to share his expertise in elevating online marketing strategies to drive traffic, engagement, and sales conversions. He highlights specific areas to consider investing in when it comes to your strategy and particular tools to help you stay on track. Neil also discusses his podcast, how he targets his audience strategically, and his recommendations for ensuring that people see your content in a hectic world.
“You need to always keep improving yourself, your product, your business… and never stop.” – Neil Patel
Listen to the podcast below:
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions
- The role of email lists and paid advertising in driving sales conversions
- How to improve your brand’s online marketing strategy
- Where you should first invest money when it comes to your marketing and sales strategy – and why
- Where Neil sees digital marketing going in the next 2-5 years and how small business owners can prepare for these shifts
- Online marketing tips for new entrepreneurs just starting their businesses
- The role of content in improving traffic and sales results
- Common mistakes that people make when it comes to online launches
- Why investing in online marketing is a continual process, not a one-time event
- Neil’s rules of thumb for starting with paid advertising and being profitable
- Characteristics of compelling blog posts and Neil’s recommended length for blog posts
- The approach that marketing has shifted to in terms of channels and how podcasting fits in
- The benefits of having a podcast co-host
Connect with Neil:
- Neil Patel
- Marketing School Podcast
- Crazy Egg
- Neil Patel on Twitter
- Neil Patel on LinkedIn
- Neil Patel on Facebook
- Neil Patel on Instagram
- Neil Patel on YouTube
- For speaking opportunities, collaborations, events, & business development, email Grant Ligrel at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Driving Online Sales Success with Neil Patel appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.