Andy Seeley is a master in sales and digital marketing and the CEO and Co-Founder of Creatively Disruptive, a team of e-commerce superheroes working with clients to supercharge online sales. Originally from New Zealand, Andy moved to the US and honed his skills through various sales and marketing roles. He and his team specialize in helping small business owners get a return from their online presence, including their website and social media channels.
Today, Andy shares his journey into marketing and helping small business owners maximize their online presence. He reveals the changes online marketing has gone through over the years and how that has affected the digital pivot business owners have found themselves needing to make. He provides tips on improving your website conversion and prioritizing the different types of digital marketing for maximum effect. Andy also explains why short-term video content is becoming more important and why having online ads is part of an effective digital marketing strategy.
“Think about your niche; think about who the audience is.” – Andy Seeley
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Andy became a sales and marketing guru
- How changes in online marketing have impacted the digital pivot for small businesses
- The changes B2B companies have seen in client acquisition channels
- How to make your website into a conversion machine
- The importance of different types of marketing and how to prioritize them
- Why short-form video content is becoming more popular
- Why online ads are an essential part of your marketing strategy
Connect with Andy Seeley:
- Creatively Disruptive
- Creatively Disruptive on LinkedIn
- Creatively Disruptive on Instagram
- Creatively Disruptive on Facebook
- Andy Seeley on LinkedIn
- Andy Seeley on Twitter
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Digital Marketing with Andy Seeley appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.