Liz Heiman is the Founder, CEO, and Chief Sales Strategist at Regarding Sales LLC. She and her team help companies build sales systems strategies to drive extraordinary growth. She employs a strategic process to create a roadmap for success to focus her clients and their employees on getting the results they need. She holds a Master’s degree in Political Science from UC Santa Barbara and a Bachelor’s in International Relations from the University of California, Davis. Her extensive knowledge as a political economist and experience in interpreting data gives her the unique insight that she uses to create practical solutions for a business owner’s complex sales problems.
Today, Liz shares some of the most common mistakes she sees small business owners making and how you can avoid them. She reveals what a sales operation system is and the elements you need to have in place for it to work. She shares how you can create an effective lead generation strategy and highlights the difference between a sales-qualified lead and a marketing-qualified lead. She advises on what you need to do when you are ready to hire a salesperson and the technology and tools you can use to help them. She also shares her advice on businesses with five people or less and why everyone in the company plays a part in the sales process.
“We need to be modern sellers; we need to be able to function in a virtual world, regardless of what we are selling and who we are selling to.” – Liz Heiman
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Most common small business sales mistakes
- What is a sales operation system and what you need to have in place
- How to create a lead generation strategy
- The difference between a marketing-qualified lead and a sales-qualified lead
- What you need to do when you want to hire a salesperson
- Top tech tools for salespeople
- Sales system advice for businesses with five or fewer people
- Sales Loft
- The Women Your Mother Warned You About Podcast
- Strategic Selling by Robert Miller & Stephen Heiman
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Disrupt You by Jay Samit
Connect with Liz Heiman:
- Regarding Sales
- Regarding Sales on LinkedIn
- Regarding Sales on Facebook
- Liz Heiman on LinkedIn
- Liz Heiman on Twitter
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Building Your Sales Operation Systems with Liz Heiman appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.