The pandemic has been tough on everyone, especially small businesses. So many companies are struggling to reinvent themselves and handle the digital pivot that is essential in this new normal. My book, Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months, has helped countless people startup or scale their businesses. Since its launch, the business landscape has shifted so much, so I have expanded and revised my book to help you navigate these uncertain times. The new chapters and updates on existing information provide you with everything you need to compete and outshine the competition online.
In today’s episode, I share why I am choosing to release a revised edition of my book and how it’s different from previous editions. I reveal why I have overhauled the marketing and sales information and how marketing has changed over the years. I discuss the new chapters in the latest edition and why a sales system chapter was included. I also reveal a special VIP bonus and why the book is helpful for startups and established businesses.
“It’s more important for you to keep a customer than it is for you to go out and get a new one.” – Melinda Emerson
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why I am releasing a revised edition of my book
- The previous editions of my book
- Why I overhauled the sales and marketing information in the book
- How marketing has changed over the years
- Why existing customers are an essential part of your marketing strategy
- The new chapters I have added into the latest edition of my book
- Why I wanted to add a sales system chapter into the newest edition
- The special VIP Bonus
- How my book is helpful to both startups and established businesses
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Become Your Own Boss – Revised and Expanded appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.