Charisse Conanan Johnson is an entrepreneur, investor, speaker, and wealth expert. As the self-proclaimed “Original Wealthy Girl,” Charisse is passionate about helping others by providing the tools they need to live the life they want. She works as a Financial Strategist with small to medium businesses and specializes in building strategic relationships and financial modeling to help entrepreneurs and individuals pursue wealth. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and American Studies from Yale University and an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management from The University of Chicago – Booth School of Business. Charisse is also the author of A Wealthy Girl: 7 Steps to Prosperity, Peace and Personal Power, a book to help you live a wealthy life.
Today, Charisse joins me to share why it’s essential for you to take control of your wealth and why you should define exactly what you want. She reveals the inspiration behind her new book and how the framework and tips in A Wealthy Girl can work for everyone. She shares how you can define wealth and why it is not only limited to tangible assets. We explore the many misconceptions there are about wealth and the seven steps you can use to live a ‘wealthy girl’ life. She also reveals how the “Sipping and Living” Allocation strategy can work in wealth creation and how you can develop an investor mindset.
“Wealth isn’t just about the dollars and cents. We’re so much more than that.” – Charisse Conanan Johnson
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why it’s important to take control of your wealth and identify what you want it to be
- The inspiration behind Charisse’s new book
- How you define wealth and why it’s not only about tangible assets
- Misconceptions people have about wealth
- The seven steps to living the wealthy girl life
- Why strict budgeting can be counterproductive to building wealth
- The Sipping & Living Allocation strategy
- How to develop an investor mindset
Connect with Charisse Conanan Johnson:
- Charisse Says
- Charisse Conanan Johnson on Facebook
- Charisse Conanan Johnson on Twitter
- Charisse Conanan Johnson on LinkedIn
- Charisse Conanan Johnson on Instagram
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
The post The SmallBizChat Podcast: Be the CEO of Your Wealth with Charisse Conanan Johnson appeared first on Succeed As Your Own Boss.