Join Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they celebrate the 6th anniversary of The Small Business Show! Your hosts then jump into a conversation about the Luxury of Exhausting Work – a concept you definitely want to learn more about.
Then it’s on to a listener question about the pros and cons of hiring a rock star employee when you really don’t need them right now. Can that person help improve the performance of the rest of your team or will they cause problems you haven’t considered yet? Listen in and then share your comments at the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #316 for Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- 00:01:23 The Luxury of Exhausting Work
- Jumping from hole to hole
- 00:15:11 SPONSOR: Uber for Business is offering companies a $50 voucher credit when you spend your first $200 with vouchers. Go to Uber.com/sbs to learn more
- 00:17:23 Mr. X-Should I Hire a Rockstar?
- Beware the trap!
- “How would you add value to each of my current employees’ positions?”
- 00:34:40 SBS 316
The post The Luxury of Exhausting Work + Hiring Rock Stars – Small Business Show 316 appeared first on The Small Business Show.