We are living in unprecedented times. Every Small Business is being or will be impacted by the Wuhan Coronavirus. We recently discussed how to plan for and respond to disasters.
On this episode of The Small Business Show your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean first share resources for getting help. How to get your Small Business connected to any relief efforts that may be announced and how to talk to your customers about what you are doing during this crisis.
Then it’s on to a discussion about why right now may be the best time in your life to start a new business. Historically, after every major situation like this comes tremendous growth and opportunities. Listen in and then join your fellow Small Business owners at the Small Business Support Group to offer your insights.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #267 for Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Let’s Change to Store Credit!
- 00:10:14 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:11:57 Amplify Your Voice
- 00:19:41 How to Talk with your Customers
- 00:24:49 Managing staff in a COVID-19 World
- Be reassuring of the finances, if possible.
- 00:31:20 Crisis is Opportunity for Someone
- Survive Now, Then Start to Thrive
- 00:36:20 SBS 267 Outtro
The post Surviving and Thriving in Times of Crisis – Small Business Show 267 appeared first on The Small Business Show.