Love them or hate them, meetings are a necessary part of running your Small Business. So how do you structure your meetings to make them successful, efficient, and productive? On this episode of The Small Business Show, join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as they take a deep dive into the strategies they have used to make the most of meetings. Important questions will be answered, such as do you need to actually have a meeting and who really needs to attend along with proven techniques to have the best meeting you can.
Listen in, then join us at the Small Business Support group to get your questions answered!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #294 for Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- 00:01:14 Send us your feedback to email@example.com
- 00:04:40 Meeting Strategies
- Does the meeting need to happen?
- With whom?
- Do I need to be there?
- 00:10:57 Create the environment of contribution
- Bring one question
- “You and I need to be quieter”
- Start it and leave. Get yourself out of the way.
- 00:16:32 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:18:32 SPONSOR: Direct Mail for Mac Create and send great-looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy-to-use email marketing app designed exclusively for the Mac.
- 00:20:49 Managing Meeting Time
- On-time starts
- Keeping everyone on track
- On-time endings
- Stand everyone up
- Rose and Thorn
- What’s working?
- What’s NOT working?
- Allow for emotional release
- 00:32:14 Business Therapy: How do we get interaction in our Facebook group?
- Rebranding The Small Business Support Group
- 00:37:39 SBS 294 Outtro
The post Successful Meeting Strategies — Small Business Show 294 appeared first on The Small Business Show.