Things are changing daily as we battle through this war with the COVID-19 virus. Right now the focus is on stopping the spread of the virus, but Small Business owners are also trying to keep their businesses afloat and keep their team employed.
We are getting many questions coming in about the two major government relief programs announced. Join us today as we dive into the details of both programs and answer your questions about how to apply and access the funding. Don’t miss this Special Edition of the Small Business Show with your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #270 for Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- CARES Act Stimulus Package
- Apply for your EIDL Loan from SBA
- Checkbox for a $10,000 grant
- Paycheck Protection Program
- No personal guarantee or collateral required
- Payment deferred for at least 6 months
- 2.5x your average payroll for the previous year
- 100 most active SBA 7(a) lenders
- Gig Workers (Contractors, Realtors, Musicians) can file unemployment
- 00:17:46 SBS 270 Outtro
The post Special Edition – COVID-19 Resources for Small Businesses – Small Business Show Episode 270 appeared first on The Small Business Show.