Join us today for a special edition of The Small Business Show! Your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton dive into topics related to surviving and thriving during and after the Coronavirus lockdown. Topics include dealing with anxiety, managing your productivity, and building customer loyalty in times of crisis.
We then jump into a discussion and update about the Economic Injury Disaster Loans and the Paycheck Protection Program. Finally, we wrap up the show with a technical support solution for a Small Business owner that needs to securely connect to their network remotely. Listen in and then join us at the Small Business Support Group to ask your questions and share your story.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #273 for Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- Managing Productivity, Recession, Anxiety, and more
- Building Loyalty in a Time of Crisis
- 00:14:00 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:15:55 Paycheck Protection Program, EIDL, and More
- 00:28:32 David-Securing my DiskStation for Remote Access
- 00:32:36 SBS 273 Outtro
The post Resource Update for Small Business Owners – Small Business Show 273 appeared first on The Small Business Show.