It’s time for your questions on The Small Business Show! On this episode Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean take on three topics that need solutions including providing health care for you and your employees, taking loans from family members, and when the right time to hire new employees.
Join us and then visit the Small Business Support Group to join the conversation!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #295 for Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- 00:03:25 Charles: What do you two do about health insurance for yourselves, your families, and your employees?
- 00:17:30 Bill: Should I borrow $50K from my father-in-law?
- 00:27:26 SPONSOR: BuildHR. Sync up with Kelly, Your HR Nerd. Text (720) 513-2474 to sign up.
- 00:29:30 SPONSOR: PDFpen and PDFpenPro is your ultimate PDF viewing and editing app for the Mac.
- 00:30:54 Will: When do you hire that second/third/fourth employee?
- “Hire an assistant and double your income”
- Go for it!
- 00:44:01 SBS 295 Outtro