Small Businesses come in all shapes and sizes. Some of us want to build companies with large teams of employees and multiple locations while others want to be solopreneurs to create a Charmed Life without those responsibilities. Joining us on the show today is Lise Cartwright, founder of Hustle and Groove, Author, and creative business strategist. Lise has built her success around creating content, helping Small Businesses create compelling messages, and empowering others to build revenue streams that bring freedom and flexibility to their lives.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #301 for Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- 00:01:22 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS to start with a $100 credit.
- Interview with Lise Cartwright, Founder of Hustle and Groove
- Finding Magic everywhere
- From freelance writing to self-publishing
- The first student of Self Publishing School
- The definition of success and the value of systems
- [10 min mark when Dave’s talking, mute Lise]
- Success is a function of mindset
- “Do I feel aligned and equipped to do what I’m about to do?”
- Otter.ai transcription service
- Focus on your Friends and Gilmore Girls
- The Law of Value (from Stratospheric Success)
- Empower and inspire — maybe even teach for free!
- Your priority vs. priorities
- Take a beat each week to reflect
- JST Mindfulness — Just Sit There
- Human Design
- What’s my immediate next step?
- What’s the opportunity here?
- How does it get any bigger than this?
- Find Lise Cartwright on LinkedIn and Hustle and Groove
- Evan Carmichael’s Your One Word
- Review Small Business Show
The post Lise Cartwright – Hustle and Groove – Small Business Show 301 appeared first on The Small Business Show.