Continuing our series of shows about Coaching and Mentoring, today we’re joined by Chris Prefontaine, Founder of Smart Real Estate Coach. Chris and his family have been in the Real Estate business for over 25 years and after building 100’s homes and buying and selling over 80 million in properties, Chris decided it was time to share his expertise with others.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton today for this episode of the Small Business Show to hear how a drop in the market caused Chris to expand his Revenue Stack and add the Smart Real Estate Coach services to his business. You’ll hear Chris’ best practices for working with family, and how creating new systems for training and guidance are the next steps for Chris’ business.
You’ll also learn why becoming an authority in your niche is critically important for long term success, how managing expectations are key to customer success and much more.
Listen in to hear Chris’ journey and how he has created success with Smart Real Estate Coach, then join us at the Small Business Support Group to discuss the show, ask questions and share your own story.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #220 for Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- 00:01:01 Chris Prefontaine from Smart Real Estate Coach
- 00:02:49 Not a transition, an addition!
- 00:04:40 You can join the information business
- 00:05:52 The organic evolution of a family business
- 00:07:22 “Nothing negative or challenging comes home”
- 00:08:24 Match all decisions with your corporate values and mission
- 00:08:53 Helping your Customers Manage their Expectations
- 00:12:48 Who are your customers?
- 00:13:58 SPONSOR: The Alternative Board. TAB is a group of business owners & experts in your area that you can turn to for advice. Visit TheAlternativeBoard.com/SBS and get the “25 Timeless Principles of Exceptional Businesses” e-book free!
- 00:15:50 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:18:00 Maintain your focus
- 00:19:17 Total Automation to Manage Your Business Flow
- 00:21:30 Learn from your customers
- 00:23:34 Don’t be afraid to Fish in a Different Pond
- 00:25:01 Let a Big Mistake Fuel your Drive to Build a Business
- 00:27:29 Empathy can help build Trust
- 00:29:22 Building Marketplace Authority
- 00:31:01 Success Leaves Clues
- 00:32:15 SBS 220 Outtro
The post Interview with Chris Prefontaine of Smart Real Estate Coach – Small Business Show 220 appeared first on The Small Business Show.