It’s time for more small business therapy on episode 314 of The Small Business Show. We start out with your co-host Dave Hamilton discussing his hiring challenges for a very specific position within one of his businesses. After we work on that issue it’s on to Shannon Jean’s new Concept of Levers and why levers are so important for your Small Business Success. Listen in and then share your own stories with us!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #314 for Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- 00:02:38 Review Small Business Show
- 00:03:52 Biz Therapy: Hiring Too Slowly
- Pre-interview questionnaire
- What are your salary requirements?
- “If you’re the type of person who wants to create a position, this is for you.”
- 00:16:24 SPONSOR: LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Start your 60-day free trial of LinkedIn Sales Navigator today by going to LinkedIn.com/smallbusiness
- 00:18:16 Levers
- 00:27:16 SBS 314 Outtro
The post Hiring too Slowly and the Concept of Levers – Small Business Show 314 appeared first on The Small Business Show.