Cashflow, access to capital and building wealth. These are frequent topics on The Small Business Show and we are always interested in learning more about increasing each of these. Better cash flow, access to more capital and creating a long term system for building wealth are part of any Small Business success. Joining us today is Daniel Blue from Quest Education to discuss ways to manage capital, pay off debt and build wealth for your retirement.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as they learn about Quest Education and their alternative methods for raising capital, paying down debt and building long-term wealth. Listen in and then visit the Small Business Support Group to ask questions and share your own tips!
Thanks for listening and please be sure to leave us a 5-star review to help us reach more Small Business owners.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #272 for Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- 00:01:40 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS to start with a $20 credit.
- Daniel Blue from Quest Education
- Pulling the Curtain Back on Retirement Accounts for Entrepreneurs
- The value of two-part sales
- The person on the front lines has to be a go-getter, hungry, and accepting of rejection
- Sales-people are natural problem-solvers
- From EE to ER is not a guaranteed success path for everyone.
- Overcoming Barriers
- Mistaken advice: Focus on the culture first
- Identify new ways to add more volume and new clients, but not at the expense of the team
- Focus on your credit!
- Visit YourQuest.com to learn more and contact them
- Daniel Blue on Facebook
- Small Business Pocket Guide about Mistakes
The post Daniel Blue Founder of Quest Education – Small Business Show Episode 272 appeared first on The Small Business Show.