Join us today on The Small Business Show as we discuss ways to make your customer service solutions remarkable. Learn about the Two Tokens concept of customer service and how it is used to diffuse conflict and get customers back on your side when problems occur. Also discussed is how to empower your employees to make the right kinds of customer service decisions, how to use templates to be sure your support messages are cohesive, and much more.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #296 for Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- 00:01:00 Relaunching our Facebook Group
- 00:01:55 Every Business is the Customer Service Business
- 00:04:59 Earn Loyalty: Solve Your Customers’ Problems
- 00:08:08 Discover Your Business’s Convenience Points
- 00:10:20 Two Tokens Concept of Customer Service
- 00:17:24 Today’s Sponsor: Please Review our Partnerships Books
- (and we’ll even reimburse you if you like!)
- 00:19:25 De-escalate the conflict
- 00:24:29 Empower your Employees
- 00:28:00 Make your message remarkable
- Use TextExpander to invoke your magic phrases and make your customers your champions!
- Use emojis and exclamation points, or whatever works for your personality.
- 00:33:10 Define your escalation path, including the end.
- Offer a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- 00:38:16 Pacing and Leading your Customers
- 00:39:08 SBS 296 Outtro
The post Creating Remarkable Customer Service – Small Business Show 296 appeared first on The Small Business Show.