Today we get to focus on one of my least favorite, yet arguably most important topics for Small Business owners. Managing your accounting and cash flow is critically important to make your business successful and to keep it healthy. The reason accounting isn’t my favorite topic is that I am just not very good at it. I have focused most of my business efforts on the top line of sales and growth – not always the best technique.
Today I am looking forward to learning more about how choosing the right CPA and advisor can help achieve better results and help business owners take their companies to the next level. To help educate us today we are joined by Courtney DeRonde, a Managing Partner from TDT CPA’s and Advisors.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #299 for Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- 00:01:07 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS to start with a $100 credit.
- Courtney DeRonde, Managing Partner from TDT’s CPAs and Advisors
- “Sales is the oxygen of your business”
- Accountants are Advisors
- “I know what we do and how we help…”
Dig Into the Data:
- How does your business make money?
- What are your margins?
- Which customers make you the most money?
- Have visibility into your cash flow
- If you don’t want to pay any tax, don’t make any money
- Safe Harbor Tax Payments
- We Love Mistakes
- Learn your own Emotional Intelligence
- Transactional Relationship vs. Customer Relationship
Stop waiting for certainty!
- … because you’re going to be moving backward
Find Courtney… and get a free guide!
- Text BLINDSPOT to 33777
- Review Us!
The post Courtney De Ronde – TDT CPAs and Advisors – Small Business Show 299 appeared first on The Small Business Show.