What type of people are the best employees? Does experience outweigh education? How important is personality? Are there certain traits that you can look for that can predict success within your Small Business when hiring?
Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they answer these questions and share their own hiring experiences today on episode 262 of The Small Business Show! Listen in and then join us at the Small Business Support Group to ask your questions and share your own story.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #262 for Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- How I built this!
- 00:04:07 T-Shaped People
- 00:10:20 Adapting to Change…but not too much!
- 00:12:41 The benefits of the routine
- 00:15:39 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:17:49 Shannon’s Magic question
- Experience vs. Education
- Bad hires are usually a failure of management
- How to suss out optimists? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 00:36:24 SBS 262 Outtro
- Review BusinessShow.co
The post What Type of People Make the Best Employees? – Small Business Show 262 appeared first on The Small Business Show.