I am always excited when I can combine two topics that I really love: Small Business and outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, and camping. Today on the show we get to meet Adam Gifford, Founder, and CEO of TackleHack, an online marketplace for outdoor enthusiasts. What I love about TackleHack is there seems to be a focus on small-batch craftsman businesses that make products you are just not going to find from giant online resellers. Let’s meet Adam and learn more about TackleHack!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #289 for Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- 00:01:24 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:03:13 SPONSOR: BuildHR. Don’t leave your HR to be ad-hoc or in addition to your job. Hire a Professional HR Team for less than a Full-Time Hire.
- Adam Gifford from TackleHack
- Are you the smartest person in the room?
- Form a Team
- Build a Double-sided marketplace
- Surprised by the pain point
- Finding the purpose in your credibility
- Brad Luttrell on Small Business Show
- Instagram and GoWild
- Small Business Show’s Book about Mistakes
- Balancing customer needs vs. wants
- “It’s not ‘no’, it’s just ‘not right now.’”
- TAKE ACTION: Write it Down!
- Quartet Glass Whiteboard
- SBS 289 Outtro
- Find Adam Gifford on LinkedIn or at tacklehack.com
The post Adam Gifford – Founder of TackleHack.com – Small Business Show Episode 289 appeared first on The Small Business Show.