As we wrap up another awesome Small Business year, it’s time to revisit those tasks and opportunities to take advantage of before we close out December. On this episode of the Small Business Show, your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton share their strategies for closing out the year on a high note. Taking care of things that need to be dated for this calendar year and not missing out on ways to save money, pay fewer taxes, and complete the Executive Summary to keep an ongoing journal of what happened with your Small Business in 2019.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #252 for Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Review your financials
- Check your cash flow vs. your P&L
- Check your receivables and settle with folks who owe you
- Hire your spouse
- Fund your retirement accounts and build wealth
- 00:17:07 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS and use promo code sbs2019 to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:18:37 Part two
- Manage your inventory
- Look at your tax liabilities
- Write off your inventory
- Consider changing your Fiscal End of Year
- Begin your Executive Summary
- SBS 252 Outtro
The post 2019 Small Business End of Year Tasks – Small Business Show 252 appeared first on The Small Business Show.